Some people merely want to visit Australia, but others want to remain for extended periods of time Down Under. One way to legally stay in Australia for more than three months is to be a foreign student. To do this, you must have been accepted to an accredited academic institution. For student exchange programs, check out:

You can also extend your stay by getting a temporary residence visa. Most people who apply for these visas are skilled technicians, business executives, or young people on working holidays (that means kids like you!).

SoYouWanna know more? Check out our full-length article SYW plan a trip to Australia?